Thursday, December 19, 2013
Sunday, December 15, 2013
Saturday, December 14, 2013
Thursday, December 12, 2013
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Monday, December 2, 2013
Here is what I would try:
1. plug in the hub for the MimioVote
2. plug power into the MimioVote tray
3. from the MimioStudio menu (purple notebook in the menu bar), select Preferences
4. from the Preferences menu, select Classroom Devices
(You should see 2 things, MimioHub and MimioVote)
5. Click on each one of these and press the Connect button
*If you don't see the MimioHub, unplug and try a different USB port.
*If you don't see the MimioVote, press and hold on the light on the tray until it shows up, then click the Connect button.
If this doesn't work, you can contact Technical Support. If you need to contact technical support, be sure to tell them the platform of the computer, the version of MimioStudio, what you have tried. Mimio is VERY EASY to work with, has great resources on their site and will replace anything that doesn't work as long as you have tried everything.