Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Shower Moment

Did you once have an awesome activity that you stopped doing with your students? Why, did you stop? I'm not sure why I did but here is my shower moment of the day.


In the "olden" days I always had my kids write a letter of advice to the students who would be taking their place in my classroom...why did I stop doing this? So today my kids will create "products" instead of letters for the new group of students that will start Genius Hour next year. The hardest part for many students, with genius hour, is simply getting started, so I hope one of the products produced by my awesome kiddos will solve that.

Product vs Letters: in my courses students learn a variety of tech tools and I am hoping they use something jazzy and creative vs a letter. My thoughts on what they could use include (but I really hope they app smash and I am not sharing my list below with them!):


Here is the Rubric I will share with them and I will be sure and share some of their best work. 

1 comment:

  1. Shower moments often spark creative insights, much like the innovative strategies brand consulting firms in India offer. From honing brand identity to crafting impactful marketing plans, these firms excel in navigating the dynamic Indian market. With their expertise, businesses can elevate their brand presence and connect with their target audience effectively. Whether it's rebranding initiatives or market expansion strategies, partnering with reputable brand consulting firms in India can lead to remarkable growth and success. Embrace the power of strategic branding to stay ahead in the competitive landscape and leave a lasting impression on your audience.

    ReplyDelete