Yes, I am a business teacher and I just said PowerPoint is so yesterday. But perhaps this phrase should be switched to “sick of Slides”.
- Animoto-create quick videos with music, text and images
- Thinglink - an interactive image tool that provides users with the ability to turn any image into a multimedia launcher
- Google Drawing - one of the most powerful, yet underutilized tools in your Google collection!
- EMaze - impressive but easy-to-use cloud-based presentation tool with enough pizazz to impress, but not too much to overwhelm creators (or viewers!)
- Nearpod-not only is this a great way to take your slides and deliver something awesome there is already pre-made lessons that have been vetted by Nearpod...Boom Score!
- Canva - Oh, Canva, how you steal my time. Posters, documents, presentations, and more. Sigh.
- Go Animate - "Making a video shouldn't be a drag. It should be drag & drop." That's their motto!
- Movenote - take Docs and Slides up a notch by presenting them with video!
- Slides-I still love Google Slides but instead of using them like Power Point take them up a notch by adding hyperlinks, Youtube videos or changing the page layout to create custom books. Slides can be more than PowerPoint